Pages

Tuesday, August 16, 2022

Lilly

It’s so bizarre to think Lilly, as she is so photogenic, hates getting her picture taken! I’ve used her in a number of shots with adding scripture or quotes, and I have to laugh she reminds me of my gram. I have a number of photos of my grandmother that was always hiding behind curtains, or with arms covering her face, or her face in her hands whenever a camera would appear. Much like Lilly though she does the same seeing a phone. Gram so did not like to get her picture taken - unless she was all cleaned up and posing. I remember there were times when my brother and I would have to clean up when she planned on taking our picture. We always had to look off into the distance or towards the sun and so many of our shots growing up with our eyes were squinting or with our arms trying to shade our eyes from the sun or both! ha ha

Anyway, I haven’t posted on here for quite some time for little if anything is going on in the Lily and or pet department. So, today I thought I would share what I shared with some of my friends. I hope everyone who reads this is blessed and encouraged knowing there is a God that loves you and our pets. 




My old dog Lilly is actually closer to 13 now. She had a really bad bout and has been holding on. In the photo she's looking off in a distance she also looks alone. She is not alone. She’ll get encouragement until we say goodbye. Many of us are feeling lonely. But we are not alone. The Bible tells us to encourage one another and not neglect meeting together. Some people need more encouragement than others. This morning, bear with me I know this is long, I was thinking of how some people at church go to everything and others who don't. Some need to go to everything there's encouragement, it keeps them on task, it keeps their focus on the Lord, at least helps keep their focus on the Lord during times of trouble. I'm not saying that's the only reason people go to everything or just on Sundays. But as the scripture verse says as time is drawing near. We do see things that are unsettling in this world and our focus needs to be on the Lord. So, let us encourage one another. Let's lift up our voices to the Lord and take a step of faith! For those that are feeling lonely every morning it's a choice and throughout the day we choose. Let's choose life in the Lord. 



She dealt with it ~ 🐾


No comments:

Post a Comment